Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Night Out

We went to our favorite local Mexican restaurant last week in Concord.  As always, we enjoyed some chips and salsa before our meal arrived.  Clara likes to use the chips only as a means of getting the salsa to her mouth where she sucks it off the chip and throws the chip away.  She practiced this method for a while, but apparently, it wasn't very efficient.  Soon enough she just picked up the salsa cup and drank it.  Three cups later, our dinner arrived.  I know what you're thinking, you feel sorry for whoever has to change her diaper.  Surprisingly, the three cups of salsa didn't seem to affect her digestive system at all!  Phew!  Clara helped me finish my meal and we all left full and happy!  


1 comment:

  1. Yea, she must get that from me! I like to take the bowl of salsa and pour it over my food!!! I prefer it with guacamole and a margarita! She is too sweet! love, Grandma Ward:)

    ReplyDelete